At this moment in time Masonic Jewellery do not share your data with third parties. However we reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the site to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) relating to Masonic Jewellery.
- By law
- To comply with legal process or governmental requests
- To enforce our Terms of Service
- To protect our operations or those of any affiliated entities
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Moissanite Gems, any affiliated entities, you or others
- To permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Users who have registered at our site might in the future receive information on our products, services, special offers and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your post code, phone, e-mail or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate that user's personally identifiable information provided to us. This can be done by using the unsubscribe feature in our communication.
Users who no longer wish to receive promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by using the unsubscribe feature in our e-mail.
Changes to This Policy